Beginning of a Bright Future

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beginning of a Bright Future

Post by Admin on Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:54 pm

Welcome,

I would first like to give greetings to all those newcomers wishing to be a part of this community. Here, within the Galaxies Roleplay site, we wish to bring forth an environment that can expand as far as our very own imaginations. There are no limits as to what we can unravel with our minds and the mind is a beautiful thing when used productively. Having been a proud roleplayer for well over five years, I do not take immense pride to where I feel I am better than others...no. There is always room to grow and while I may be your admin, please understand that you are always welcome to reach out to me for any questions or concerns you may have.

This site was created with a large vision and that vision is not solely made by one sole individual.

As this thread serves to be a base introduction to the site, please be aware that it will be updated regularly with announcements from staff and administrators on changes we may be doing as it applies to you. To get started as a new member you will need to read the sentence below to begin the application process for a Roleplay Character. 

For new members, please reference the following link.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://galaxiesonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top