Galaxies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ROLEPLAY CHARACTER APPLICATION:] Jericho Russo - ACCEPTED

2 posters

Go down

[ROLEPLAY CHARACTER APPLICATION:] Jericho Russo - ACCEPTED Empty [ROLEPLAY CHARACTER APPLICATION:] Jericho Russo - ACCEPTED

Post by Avenir Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:11 am

Name Jericho Russo [under Felony's account]
Age 26
Race Human
Homeworld Corellia

Height 172 cm
Weight 63 kg
Eye colour Brown
Skin tone Tanned

Title
Former Imperial soldier, mechanic

Biography
The Russos were a middle-lower class Imperial family.  Hadley was the first child, who went on to study law. Jericho was the second, who joined the Imperial army. Tanith was the youngest, who fled the Russo home to train at the Enclave on Vornu two years after Felony began. Hadley followed his sister to keep her safe, and became a defence attorney in the Republic.

Fifteen years after Aysa K'tani, Felony's mother, moved to Onderon, an unexpected visitor arrived; Jericho, then twenty years old and finished his service in the military. He had chosen to find the woman who had been Alicia's closest friend. He found her on hard times, and he vowed to help her in any way he could. He helped her find work and keep the money flowing. K'tani treated Jericho as an aunt would her nephew, calling him 'Jery'.

When K'tani reunited with her family, Russo moved back to Corellia. After his service years, he was glad to join civilian life once more. Where some of his peers had found it hard, Jericho relished the absence of strict command, a man now addicted to freedom. He avoided anyone who told him what to do, and was lucky to land a casual job at a mechanics on his homeworld. His employer didn’t pay much attention to him and he got away with staying at the back of the shop, avoiding customers and drinking whilst fixing parts at his leisure. He had avoided the hostility of the now liberated Corellians by adopting a new identity with the help of a friend’s cousin, for an objectionable amount of credits. Russo's main aim before he joined the army was to make money; all that was dashed in a matter of days.

He owned a modest apartment in Kolene, the reasonably small town just off of Coronet, Corellia’s capital. The town was largely left to its own devices, apart from the trading of resources, primarily Kolene’s mined goods. Even in this small community, people kept to themselves, most of its inhabitants there for the money in mining. Russo found Serano wandering the streets of Coronet, and instantly recognising her as the daughter of the woman he had sworn to protect, he offered her temporary accommodation at his apartment. After her first paycheck, he asked for compensation for her stay and kicked her out as soon as she was financially able.

Weapon of choice
Blaster rifle

Character Control & Attributes List
Strength Level II
Speed Level II
Endurance Level I
Intelligence Level I

Lightsaber form NA

Martial arts
K'tara Level II
Hapan Level III

Force powers NA
Avenir
Avenir

Back to top Go down

[ROLEPLAY CHARACTER APPLICATION:] Jericho Russo - ACCEPTED Empty Re: [ROLEPLAY CHARACTER APPLICATION:] Jericho Russo - ACCEPTED

Post by Admin Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:36 pm

Just realized this but we don't have any tech skills list for the average member to use for their character...might you be able to help remedy this?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://galaxiesonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[ROLEPLAY CHARACTER APPLICATION:] Jericho Russo - ACCEPTED Empty Re: [ROLEPLAY CHARACTER APPLICATION:] Jericho Russo - ACCEPTED

Post by Avenir Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:29 pm

If you want we could do a bit of a skill tree: one for programming, one for hacking, and one for hardware. It would be a bit difficult to say character X has skill: programming and for them to know everything about it. Although that would be a simpler way of doing it. What do you think?
Avenir
Avenir

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:09 pm

That could work quite well. Let's go for that and see what all can be made up. Since you know more about these areas I will entrust the composition to you lol
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Avenir Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:57 pm

Alright I'll start working on that!
Avenir
Avenir

Back to top Go down

Post by Avenir Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:06 pm

galaxiesonline.boards.net/thread/4/vital-info-tech-powers-intelligence
Avenir
Avenir

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:43 pm

Whoa! Is this the new sit you've been composing? It looks good and was wondering? Can we add images under Thule? Like under things that say Spire, or Orbital Spaceport? 

I sure hope this didn't cost you anything, if it did let me know and I will reimburse you. 

Also, very good job on the skill tree. I love how easy it is to read. Do you think there might be a way to form a skill tree for a Mechanical Engineer? 

I am also going to see about forming one for those who may not be inclined to use violence at all and rather be in the administrative, or political fields.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Avenir Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:59 pm

Hah, no. If you need to know one thing about me it's that I'm cheap af. This is all totally free (hosting etc, they just (miraculously) have an option for .boards.net without any mention of ***FREE BOARDS HOST WITH US @ COOL FREE BOARD HOSTING SERVICE***.net), and I'm not qualified enough to charge anybody for anything lol. Besides, it wouldn't be very smart of me to pay for a site when you hadn't even confirmed nor denied if you wanted it!

I've sent a message to the developer of that base theme for some issues I had with it but chances are he'll never get back to me and we'll be stuck with code we have no idea how to change, so that's nice.

You can pretty much change everything in the code, and I'll look into putting images underneath things. There would also be the possibility of filling the 1 Thread/ 1 Post box with an image, to make it cleaner.

I could just do one for every engineering discipline, heck let's do one for every job ever. If you haven't noticed yet by the characters I've applied with, I love a good civilian.
Avenir
Avenir

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:40 pm

Let's start with every engineering discipline for now lol and go from there. I will also see about switching things over to the other site, with your permission of course? 

This site I ran into when I was looking for free forums...needless to say, look where it got me lol.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Avenir Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:53 pm

Well, I've filled out the ones I know:

http://galaxiesonline.boards.net/thread/4/vital-info-expertise-areas

And yes, of course! Look at your PMs for the admin username/password. Please also change the email that it's under because you don't want to lose access to it later on.
Avenir
Avenir

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:45 pm

Solid work, Fel! I love it. Need get some time this week to work on transitioning things over but goodness full time work is killer lol. Will hit it hard over the next couple of afternoons.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Avenir Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:29 pm

Lol yeah it's been a busy week for me too. I don't know why I decided to join you guys when I'm in the thick of assessment season but there you go.
Avenir
Avenir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down